Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rosie's 2nd Birthday!

My friend and co-worker has a golden named Rosie. Lindsay loves to make a big deal about Rosie's birthday (it was her 2nd this year), and we had a mini-party planned for lunch break on a Thursday to celebrate. I, of course, was in charge of the cake (which was for the PEOPLE to eat, we gave the dogs home made treats I can't take credit for). So I decided to tackle my first tier cake. I should have made the tiers different flavors, but didn't think of it until i already had 3 chocolate-chocolate chip cakes baked. Fail. Noted for next time though. I am SO happy with how this cake turned out! My Wilton decorating classes are really starting to make me feel like I am doing a pretty darn good job with my skillz. =) I didn't have a plan drawn out for what I was going to do for this one, I just thought it up while I went along. Here's how it turned out!! =)


If you ever need a cake made for a special occasion, give me a buzz!
Katiebenn81@yahoo.com

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Nice work KT! Hey, are you still free this weekend? I know we talked about you coming down the weekend of May 22nd, tentatively, a few weeks back. I'd love to hang out and go decoration shopping. Let me know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete